To meet the needs of advisers, wherever they are in the world, Platform One provides access to a range of third party products. These complement the General Investment Account and ISAs available within the Platform One service. Full details of all products available on the platform is available to registered advisers and these include Offshore Bonds, SIPPs, SSASs and QROPS.
We are pleased to have developed strong relationships with selected third parties and their products are showcased here. Use the drop-down menu to find out more. The detail includes links to the third party sites which will open in a new window/tab.
The details provided are for information purposes only and are not intended to be a recommendation for any third party service.
LONDON & COLONIAL
About London & Colonial:
- A privately owned independent financial services group, with a 25 year track record of successfully delivering original and creative new products.
- First founded in 1988 as London & Colonial Trustees Limited providing services for SSASs, prior to offering specialist consultancy services to the pensions industry.
- London & Colonial Services Limited was established in 1995 by Ken Wrench and Robin Ellison, to offer both SIPPs and wholesale SIPP related services to SIPP retailers. That same year
- London & Colonial became one of the earliest companies to provide a pure SIPP.
2001 saw the formation of London & Colonial Holdings Limited, to raise the capital required to create a new Insurance Company – London & Colonial Assurance PLC.
- Having commenced trading in March of 2002, and Gibraltar based to make full use of the corporate “cell” structure recognised within that jurisdiction, London & Colonial Assurance PLC then developed and launched their ground breaking investment linked decumulation product – the market leading Open Annuity.
- London & Colonial have trust based products both within the UK (SIPPS) and off-shore (Gibraltar based QROPS and QNUPS), as well as an insurer based in Gibraltar.
London & Colonial’s full service pension and annuity products, distributed exclusively through IFAs, include the following:
- The Open Pension (SIPP) is flexible enough to be easily tailored to ensure that your clients’ financial goals are achieved, whilst allowing them greater control of their retirement fund.
- The Multi-Platform SIPP is a tailored solution enabling the fulfilment of your client’s changing investment requirements from accumulation through to decummulation, whilst providing access to a wide range of asset classes and services.
- The International Open Pension (QROPS) is a Gibraltar based personal pension scheme which accepts contributions and transfers from other schemes, whilst successfully removing the potential risk of penalties being incurred for exceeding the Lifetime Allowance (LTA).
- The Multi-Platform International Open Pension (QROPS) is a multi-platform version of their more recently launched QROPS product – the International Open Pension – to provide a cost effective solution whilst retaining all of the essential elements associated with their full International Open Pension.
- The New Open Annuity follows on from the success of their original and pioneering Open Annuity, with its previously unheard of levels of flexibility. By maximising the opportunities created by the post A-Day legislation changes, the emphasis moves from the preservation of capital to maximising income.
- The Multi-Platform Open Annuity combines all of the essential elements from Drawdown and a conventional annuity, to provide your clients with a cost effective decumulation solution which is fully flexible with no ‘lock-in’, and can evolve in-line with your clients’ varying needs throughout their whole retirement.
- The EU Open Annuity provides your off-shore clients with both flexibility and control, when it comes to the chosen amount of income taken, and the investments selected. It is also available to non-UK residents.
- The EU SIPP (QNUPS) can provide your clients with increased levels of flexibility when it comes to controlling the amount of income taken and the investments selected, in addition to the provision of excellent death benefits, and a wide choice of permitted investments.
About GrowthInvest Limited:
GrowthInvest is a unique, independent platform which provides access to tax efficient investments to a growing network of UK financial advisers, wealth managers and investors. The Platform aims to bring the advantages of early stage investing to a wider audience of investors and advisers, who are in a position to benefit from the higher returns these companies potentially offer and tax efficiency via government sponsored schemes. The purpose-built technology allows clients to consolidate, control and enhance their investment portfolio within a single, secure online portal. Originally founded by financial advisers in 2012 as the Seed EIS Platform, the company rebranded as GrowthInvest in October 2016 in order to better reflect the wider range of products and services available.
About WAY Group:
WAY is an independent financial services group which in recent years has built a reputation as a leading provider of sophisticated and flexible trust-based IHT planning solutions. We operate across the UK solely through financial advisers to meet the varying needs of your clients, and our services are backed up by first rate technical and administrative support.
We continue to be at the forefront of estate planning and product development. Increasingly we are forging alliances with third parties, including fund platforms and discretionary investment managers, in order to offer new investment and tax mitigation options to you and your clients.
Our plans and services are distributed only through UK regulated financial advisers. We recognise that advisers need support in what can be a highly complex area, and we are committed to explaining technical matters in plain language.