Our unique Overseas Wrap Platform has been developed to suit the differing requirements of advisers and their clients from Europe and Africa to the Middle and Far East.
It is simple to register as a professional adviser. We will guide you through the process and personally explain the many features that include for example, our on-line illustration tool and regular data reports that will be invaluable to your own client management and administration.
- Clients of UK advisers and advisers in RDR jurisdictions with offshore assets
- Clients of offshore advisers who prefer an explicit fee service
- Offshore advisers building value with a fee-based revenue model
- Offshore advisers in non-RDR jurisdictions where clients have non-UK assets
As a boutique wrap platform with our own Front End Web Portal, some of the personalised services we offer are:
· A service to set up client accounts on the advisers behalf
· Online trading and If required, carry out trades on behalf of the advisers
· 24/7 adviser access to view current and backdated values and transaction history
· 24/7 client access to view current and backdated values and transaction history
· Personalised Reports for your clients. Numerous subjects can be chosen for the report
· Xray Portfolio report
· Online illustration tool
• Clients of UK advisers and advisers in RDR jurisdictions with offshore assets
• Clients of offshore advisers who prefer an explicit fee service
• Offshore advisers establishing fee based recurring revenues to increase company value
• Offshore advisers in non-RDR jurisdictions operating a commission based model with clients that have assets outside the UK
WHAT WE OFFER
- Platform One International – Fee based service where there are no initial fund fee and 100% of any fund amc rebates available are credited into the client’s cash account.
- Group and Individual Regular Savings Accounts – A low cost regular savings scheme on the International Platform – ie fee based as above
- Platform One Global – This is a traditional commission based model which offers a great deal of flexibility in terms of the fees that Advisers are able to take – Front load commission on the purchase of collectives is available in addition to a client agreed annual service fee. Moreover rebates/trails from funds are paid to your commission account as opposed to being credited to the clients cash account.
- Platform One International Plus – We have recently launched our International Plus Offshore Service operating out of the Isle of Man, for financial advisers and clients from around the world who need to access a truly open architecture multi-currency platform that offers different types of global assets at a fixed dealing cost.
The Platform provides a General Investment Account and we also have agreements with several providers of:
· Personalised Portfolio Offshore Bonds