Fund Suspensions And Liquidations
FUND SUSPENSIONS AND LIQUIDATIONS
The WAY Absolute Return Fund (a sub-fund of the WAY MA Portfolio) was suspended on April 2nd 2020 prior to termination.
This affects ISINs GB00B51M6M39, GB00BG1QH187, GB00B99MR421. [Details]
As a result of mergers, the following Kames funds have been suspended temporarily:
- Kames High Yield Bond A GBP Acc (ISIN: GB0031425233)
- Kames Ethical Corp Bond A GBP Acc (ISIN: GB0005342646)
- Kames High Yield Bond A GBP Inc (ISIN: GB0031425126)
- Kames Ethical Cautious Manag A Acc (ISIN: GB00B1N9DX45)
Due to “material uncertainty around the valuation of UK properties”, several property funds were suspended around March 16th:
- Aviva Investors UK Property Fund (ISIN: GB00BYYYYX64)
- Janus Henderson UK Property Fund (ISINs: GB00BP46GC27, GB00BP46GF57, GB00BYP82C20, GB00BYP82D37)
- Threadneedle UK Property Authorised Investment Fund (ISINs: GB00BQ1YHT02, GB00BQ1YHS94)
- The Kames Capital Property Income Gross B Fund (ISINs: GB00BK6MJB36, GB00BK6MJC43)
- The Legal & General UK Property Fund (ISIN: GB00BK35DV33)
- The Legal & General UK Property Feeder Fund (ISIN: GB00BK35F408)
The 2nd distributions for the liquidated LF Woodford Equity Income Fund occur on or near 26th March 2020.
* £0.032518 per Share held for ISIN: GB00BLRZQ620;
* £0.039765 per Share held for ISIN: GB00BLRZQC88;
* £0.039542 per Share held for ISIN: GB00BLRZQ737.
The TCA Global Credit Fund Ltd (USD) has been suspended.
This was effective as of 21st January 2020 and relates to ISIN: KYG8700A1067. [Details]
The Credit Suisse Lux Small & Mid Cap Germany Equity Fund is due to be liquidated.
This will occur on 14th February 2020 and relates to ISIN: LU0052265898. [Details]
The M&G Property Portfolio and M&G Feeder of Property Portfolio funds have been temporarily suspended.
This took effect from midday on 4th December 2019 and relates to these ISINs:
GB00B7SX7S61, GB00B842HT59, GB00B89X8P64, GB00B8FWH509, GB00B8FYD926.
For further information on these corporate actions, please contact your IFA.